Medical Exercise Specialist- MES
Lisa Breaux is a certified Medical Exercise Specialist- MES, Pilates instructor and Personal Trainer. Lisa interned at Houston Ballet Academy as Assistant body conditioning manager teaching Pilates and swiss ball routines to the academy’s dancers. Lisa has worked extensively with top area spine surgeons, chiropractors and medical professionals specializing in post rehabilitation of the neck and lumbar spine as well as over 60 different medical conditions. These modals have proven effective in modifying for the avid beginner or sports specific conditioning for the seasoned athlete. Although post rehab exercise is her passion, Lisa stays focused on all clients in every phase of the continuum. Her 20 year career was interrupted by a devastating car accident in 2004, causing severe nerve damage, neck & back trauma, thus her introduction to post rehab exercise. She rehabilitated herself using the methods of Medical Exercise and Pilates and as a result is more of a believer in the power of corrective exercise than ever!!
Her passion for post rehab exercise & re-education of the body fuels her drive to further her education and deepen her understanding of various techniques & applications which she happily passes on to her clients.
• Medical Exercise Training Institute – Medical Exercise Specialist
• Medical Exercise Training Institute – Sport Specific Specialist
• Professional Fitness Instructor Training – Personal Fitness Trainer
• Professional Fitness Instructor Training – Post Rehab of Neck & Spine
• Pilates Physicalmind Institute-Certified Pilates Instructor
• First Aid & CPR Certification