What I aim to accomplish as a trainer is to teach my clients how to succeed on their own, as well as helping them reach their goals as quickly and safely as possible. After graduating from The National Personal Training Institute, I gained experience through work and continuing to pursue and further my own education. Having learned the value of hard work and determination through school as well as college / semi – pro athletics, I decided to take that and turn it into something I am able to give back to people.
Having worked with ages ranging from 2-80, I know how to design different programs based on a client’s goals and/or concerns. SO let’s start getting some real results and train the smart way.
“A ship is safest in harbor, but that is not what ships are built for.” – William G.T. Shed
• Houston Baptist University 2012 – 2013
• St. Edward’s University 2013 – 2014
• (Currently pursuing degree in Kinesiology)
• National Personal Training Institute of Houston
• Kettlebell Specialist (NPTI)
• TRX Specialist (NPTI)
• Nutrition (NPTI)
• F.M.S. Rockblade Specialist (Rocktape)